Pork Adobo Flakes Recipe
- 250 grams leftover pork adobo, shredded into flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, mined
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon liquid seasoning
- salt pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat oil over medium heat then saute garlic until light brown.
- Add shredded meat and the remaining ingredients.
- Stir cook and toast until the meat turns to golden brown.
- Transfer to serving plate then serve with garlic rice.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/pork-adobo-flakes-recipe/