Buko Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 big can of fruit cocktail
- 1 jar nata de coco or coconut jelly
- 1 cup coconut strips
- 1 jar macapuno strings
- 2 cans nestle cream
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- Strain the juice of the fruit cocktail, nata de coco,and macapuno strings.
- Place fruit, nata de coco, coconut strips and macapuno strings in a large bowl.
- Add nestle cream and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix thoroughly carefully not crushing the fruits and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve at labanan ang gutom!
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/buko-fruit-salad-recipe/