Homemade Pork Chicharon Or Pork Cracklings Recipe
- 1 kilo pork rind, cut into 1-inch squares
- 3 cups water
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Boil cut pork rind in water and salt for 30 minutes.
- On an oven pan, spread the cooked pork rind and bake at 300 F for 3 hrs.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Deep fry rinds in a skillet in hot oil over high heat until they puff up.
- Use sukang pinakurat or spicy vinegar for dipping.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/homemade-pork-chicharon-pork-cracklings-recipe/