Nilagang Baka (Beef Soup) Recipe
- Beef (cubed) – 1 kg (2.20 lb.)
- Carrots (sliced) – 150 g (5.29 oz.)
- Celery (sliced) – 250 g (8.82 oz.)
- Cabbage (sliced) – 150 g (5.29 oz.)
- Ginger (sliced) – 50 g (1.76 oz.)
- Onion (quartered) – 1 PC.
- Black pepper (ground) – a pinch
- Salt – 2 tsp.
- Bouillon cube – 1 PC. (vegetable flavor)
- In a large pot bring to a boil a large measure of water then add the onion, ginger, beef and bouillon cube.
- Skim-off the foams from the boiling water then add the ground pepper, salt and simmer until beef is very tender.
- Add the celery and carrots then cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and the white part of the green onion.
- When vegetables are cooked, add the remaining green onion and serve
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/nilagang-baka-beef-soup-recipe/