Sweet And Sour Pork Recipe
- 2 lbs. boneless pork center loin, diced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 1½ cups pineapple juice
- 4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3½ tablespoon brown sugar
- In wok, heat sesame oil over high heat. Stir-fry garlic, green onions for 3-5 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add pineapple juice; heat thoroughly.
- In small bowl stir together cornstarch, vinegar, soy sauce and brown sugar; stir this mixture into wok and cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/sweet-sour-pork-recipe/