Churros With Hot Choco Recipe
- 250 g flour
- pinch of salt
- 200 ml. water
- 50 g unsalted butter
- oil for frying
- ¼ cup brown sugar for dusting
- Equipment: piping bag with large star tip
- For hot chocolate:
- 1-2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 cup tablea, grated
- ⅓ cup cream
- 1 drop of vanilla extract
- 1 cinnamon stick
- To make the churros mix, melt the butter in a pan on low heat. Add the water and bring to the boil.
- Pour the hot liquid into a bowl containing the flour and stir well to make a smooth paste. Chill the churros mix for 15-20 mins.
- Place the churros mix into a piping bag with a large star tip. When the oil is hot, pipe 5-7 inches of the mix directly into the pan.
- Fry the churros until they are cooked through and golden.
- Take the churros out of the pan and roll them in sugar. Serve the churros with hot chocolate.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/churros-with-hot-choco-recipe/