How to Make Pork & Shrimp Siomai
- 1 cup ground pork
- 1 cup shrimps, minced
- 1 cup turnips (singkamas), minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 4 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- ¼ cup carrots, minced
- 1 whole egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp salt
- 24 pcs wonton wrappers
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the wonton wrappers. Mix well.
- Wrap about a spoonful of the mixture into the wonton wrapper. Refer to the video above for this procedure.
- Repeat step 2 until all the mixture is consumed.
- Brush some cooking oil on the base of the steamer then place the siomai pieces properly.
- Steam for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve while hot with toyomansi and chili garlic oil.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/how-to-make-pork-shrimp-siomai/