How to Make Special Embutido
- 400g ground pork
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup green peas
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- ½ cup catsup
- 3 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 4 pcs hotdogs, sliced in half
- 3 pcs hard boiled eggs, quartered
- butter, for greasing
- aluminum foil (material needed)
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for the hotdogs and hard-boiled eggs. Mix well until blended.
- Grease the aluminum foil with butter.
- Spread about 6 tbsp of the mixture on the aluminum foil. Place some hotdogs and hard-boiled eggs on the top corner of the mixture.
- Roll tightly and wrap in the aluminum foil. Seal by twisting both ends.
- Arrange the embutido rolls in the steamer. Steam for 1 hour.
- Remove the aluminum foil and slice before serving. You can also fry it if you want. Enjoy your special embutido!
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/how-to-make-special-embutido/