How to Make Homemade Oreo Ice Drops
- 1½ cups Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 2 cups all-purpose cream
- Materials needed:
- popsicle sticks
- plastic cups or ice drop molder
- In a mixing bowl, combine condensed milk and all-purpose cream. Mix well.
- Add the crushed Oreo cookies. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into plastic cups or ice drop molder.
- If you are using plastic cups, put some tape on top of each cup leaving a little space in the center. (The tape will be the support for the popsicle stick.) Insert a popsicle stick in the center of each cup.
- Freeze for 3 to 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve frozen and enjoy your homemade Oreo ice drops!
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/how-to-make-homemade-oreo-ice-drops/