How to Make No Bake Brownies Using Non-Stick Pan
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup butter
- ¼ tsp coffee powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup evaporated milk, for frosting
- 1 cup dark chocolate, for frosting
- chopped peanuts, for toppings
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder to remove lumps then mix well. Set aside.
- Prepare non-stick pan over low heat.
- Pour just 1 cup of evaporated milk first into the pan. Then add sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and coffee powder. Mix and cook until the butter is completely dissolved.
- Add the mixed flour and cocoa powder. Mix continuously. After a few minutes, gradually add the other 1 cup of evaporated milk. Mix continuously. If the mixture can hold a shape then it is done.
- Transfer the brownies mixture into a container with aluminum foil or wax paper. Flatten the surface using a spoon or spatula. Set aside.
- For making the frosting, a double boiler is needed but you can improvise. A pot with boiling water at the bottom and a non-stick pan on top will do.
- Pour ¼ cup of evaporated milk into the boiler. Add the dark chocolate pieces. Continuously mix and cook until the chocolate melts.
- Pour the frosting evenly on top of the brownies mixture. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts or you can also use choco chips or mini marshmallows if you want.
- Chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- Slice into bite-sized bars before serving. Enjoy your no bake brownies!
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/how-to-make-no-bake-brownies-using-non-stick-pan/