Adobong Lechon Recipe
- 2 lbs lechon chunks (belly part)
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced or crushed
- 5 pieces dried bay leaves
- 2 stalks lemon grass, pounded
- 1-2 pcs bird’s eye chili, chopped (optional)
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp whole pepper corn
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste
- toasted garlic for garnish
- Heat the pot and put-in the lechon to brown just a little.
- Add water, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, lemon grass, chili, whole pepper corn, and dried bay leaves then bring to a boil. Simmer for 20-45minutes.
- Garnish with toasted garlic and serve hot with white rice
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/adobong-lechon-recipe/