Adobong Pusit Sa Gata Recipe
- 400g baby squid, cleaned and ink seperated
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 stalks of spring onions
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 pcs. labuyo
- 1 cup cornstarch
- oil for deep frying
- cilantro for garnish
- Put squid in a pot with all the ingredients.
- Cook over low heat until squid is tender. Adjust seasoning to your preference.
- Remove squid when done and dredge in cornstarch.
- Deep fry and set aside.
- Meanwhile, let the sauce simmer until reduced and serve on the side.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot with steamed rice.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/adobong-pusit-sa-gata-recipe/