How to Make Mango Graham Shake
- 1 pc ripe mango
- 1½ cups crushed grahams
- 3 tbsp mango-flavored condensed milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp all-purpose cream
- 3 cups crushed ice
- Slice the mango into cubes.
- In a blender, combine crushed ice, about 2 tbsp mango cubes, mango-flavored condensed milk, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Put some crushed Grahams at the bottom of your serving cup/s. Add some mango shake for the next layer. Add another layer of crushed grahams with mango cubes. Add another layer of mango shake. Lastly, put crushed grahams, mango cubes, mango-flavored condensed milk, and all-purpose cream on top.
- Serve and enjoy your mango graham shake!
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/how-to-make-mango-graham-shake/