How to Make Homemade Caramel Sauce
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (300g) thick cream
- 1 tsp butter
- In a saucepan, pour the sugar. Set on high heat then let the sugar caramelize.
- When it boils and starts to color. Turn off the heat.
- Immediately add the thick cream then stir with a long-handled wooden spoon. (Tip: Avoid using a metal spoon as the caramel is extremely hot!)
- Transfer to a glass bowl. Add butter then stir until fully incorporated.
- Done! You can now use it for dessert recipes that need caramel sauce.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/how-to-make-homemade-caramel-sauce/