How to Make Homemade Burger
- 1½ lb ground beef
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- 1 pc egg
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- mayo-ketchup sauce
- 8-10 pcs burger buns
- onion, cucumber, and tomato slices, optional
- cheese slices, optional
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Get at least ¼ cup of the mixture. Roll into a ball then flatten using your clean hands. Set aside.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Fry the patties until brown on both sides. Remove from the pan then drain excess oil.
- Toast the burger buns if desired.
- Spread some mayo-ketchup sauce in one half of the bun. Add one fried patty. Add cheese, onion, cucumber, and tomato slices if desired.
- Put the other half of the bun on top then pierce with a toothpick to hold its form.
- Repeat steps 5-6 for the remaining buns and patties.
- Serve and enjoy your homemade burger!
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/how-to-make-homemade-burger-2/