How to Make Hotdog Rolls
- 7 slices white bread
- 7 pcs hotdogs, regular size
- 1 box (165g) cheese, cut into strips
- 2 pcs eggs, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (Japanese-style)
- cooking oil
- 14 pcs toothpicks
- Heat cooking oil in a pan.
- Fry the hotdogs until cooked through. When done, remove the hotdogs from heat then drain excess oil with tissue paper. Set aside.
- Remove the crust of each white bread, so you can roll them easily.
- Flatten each white bread using a rolling pin. If you don’t have a rolling pin, use the back of a spoon.
- Put 1 piece of hotdog & 2 strips of cheese in each white bread. Roll tightly then secure with 2 pieces of toothpicks.
- Dip hotdog rolls on beaten eggs then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat about 2 cups cooking oil in a pan.
- Fry the hotdog rolls until both sides turn golden brown.
- Remove from heat. Let the oil drip before transferring to a serving plate. Don’t forget to remove the toothpicks before serving.
- Serve and enjoy your hotdog rolls!
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/how-to-make-hotdog-rolls/