TIBOK - TIBOK Recipe
- 6 cups carabao's milk
- ⅓ cup glutinous rice powder
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 pcs lime zest
- ⅓ cup latik
- oil for greasing
- greased banana leaf
- small square baking pan
- In a sauce pan, mix carabao's milk, glutinous rice powder, cornstarch, and sugar. Cook at low heat, stirring mixture constantly.
- Add lime zest and stir until smooth and thick
- Grease a small square baking pan with oil then top with a greased banan leaf.
- Pour mixture in and spread evenly. Let mixture cool then top with latik. Slice into squares.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/tibok-tibok-recipe/