No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups crushed Graham Crakers
- 1 bar unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 bars cream cheese, room temperature.
- 1¼ cups condensed milk
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can blueberries
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl; stir in sugar. Add butter, and stir until well combined.
- Press the crumb mixture into a springform pan, spreading it 1½ to 2inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the creamcheese in a large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time. Then add in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour the filling into the crust; smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2½ to 3hours. Top with blueberries and serve.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/no-bake-cheesecake-recipe/