BARBEQUE BEEF STEW Recipe
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 lb boneless beef stew, cut into 1-1/2 inch. Cubes
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce divided
- 1tbsp coffee
- 5 medium carrots, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 10 oz. frozen peas, thawed
- Brown meat then transfer to 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Pour ½ cup of barbecue sauce over meat then sprinkle with coffe granules.
- top with onions carrots, and potatoes then cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hrs. then stir in peas and remaining ¼ cup barbecue sauce.
- Cook for an additional 15 mins.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/barbeque-beef-stew-recipe/