Sinigang na Maya Mayang Isda Recipe
Serves: 6 to 8 persons
- 1 kilo of Maya-maya Fish
- 2 pc eggplant
- 1 pc radish
- 2 pcs chili finger
- 3 pcs tomato
- 5 pcs okra
- 1 bundle of string beans
- 2 pcs onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 bundle of water spinach
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp tamarind powder
- 1 liter water
- Heat the pan and add water, onion, garlic, and tomato. Let it boil
- Add all the vegetables except for water spinach and chili finger.
- Seasoned with salt, pepper, and fish sauce. Then stir and cover, let it boil
- Add the fish right before the vegetables are well cooked.
- Lastly add the tamarind powder, water spinach, and chili finger and let it boil for a minute.
- Turn off the heat and serve with white rice. Enjoy
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/sinigang-na-maya-mayang-isda-recipe/