Coca- Cola Chicken Wings
- 500 ml coca cola
- 1 kilo of Chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- ⅛ cup oyster sauce
- 1⁄8 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp pepper
- 1 pc onion dice
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- Lettuce and cucumber for garnish (optional)
- Cut the chicken wings and marinate with soy sauce, a small amount of salt, pepper, chopped garlic and diced onion. Mix well
- Pan fry the marinated chicken until the skin turns to brown.
- In the same pan remove the excess oil and pour the coke.
- Add the fried chicken and diced onion, chopped garlic, salt, pepper, oyster sauce and ketchup. Stir and cover it
- Always keep an eye to the chicken and stir to avoid getting burned.
- Turn off the heat when the sauce is evaporated and get thickened.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/coca-cola-chicken-wings/