Chocolate Dream Cake
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup sugar white
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 tbsp butter
- 10 pcs. Fudgee bar cake
- Dark chocolate
- Sift the cornstarch and 1⁄4 cup of cocoa powder then put in the pan.
- Add the white sugar and put in a gas stove, add the evaporated milk gradually. Mix well over medium heat, when it's thickened add the butter and let it cool.
- Arrange the fudgee bar cake in molder and pour the cocoa mixture.
- Use plastic spatula to spread the cocoa mixture over fudgee cake.
- Put in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Dissolve the chocolate in a glass bowl over boiling water.
- Pour the melted chocolate on top of the cocoa mixture and put in the fridge.
- When the melted chocolate sets, sprinkle it with remaining cocoa powder.
- Make an art or any design.
- Serve and enjoy
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/chocolate-dream-cake/