How to Make Special Sauce: Sweet Liver Sauce
- 100 grams Pork Liver
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅛ cup soy sauce
- 1 pc onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 pcs laurel
- ½ tbsp cornstarch
- 1 pc chili finger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup water
- Oil for saute
- Slice the pork liver into small pieces and wash it. Set aside
- Slice the onion and chop the garlic.
- Heat the pan with oil and saute the onion, garlic, chili finger, pork liver and laurel.
- Add the vinegar, soy sauce, salt, pepper, sugar and water.
- Bring to boil and remove the laurel leaves.
- Remove and put into a blender to blend and get the smooth consistency of our sweet liver sauce.
- After blend put it back into the pan and stir until it boils and reduces.
- Thickened the sauce using dissolved cornstarch and put in gradually.
- Adjust the seasoning according to your taste bud.
- Strained the sauce using fine strainer for more smooth consistency.
- Serve with Lechon Kawali, enjoy
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/how-to-make-special-sauce-sweet-liver-sauce/