HOMEMADE: Sizzling Crispy Pork Sisig
- ½ kilo Pork Face ( boiled and grilled)
- 1 pc red chili (labuyo)
- 1 pc green chili
- 2 pcs calamansi
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 pc red onion ( dice)
- 1 small white onion
- 1 tbsp margarine or butter
- 2 tbsp knorr seasoning liquid
- 1 pc egg
- 1 pc red bell pepper ( optional)
- Water for boiling
- Charcoal for grilling
- Boiled the pork with salt, pepper and garlic until soft.
- After boiling , grilled it and cut into small dice.
- Heat the sizzling plate , add butter and saute the red bell pepper, white onion until the fragrances of bell pepper comes out.
- Add the grilled diced pork and turn the heat into low.
- Season with knorr seasoning and add the chillies, top with red onion and egg.
- Garnish with mayonnaise and calamansi.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/homemade-sizzling-crispy-pork-sisig/