Creamy & Super SARAP Jelly, Corn & Sago Salad | Budget Dessert Recipe for Christmas & New Year
- 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder
- 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder
- 1 pack (25g) Buko Pandan Flavored Gelatin Powder
- 1½ cups of Sugar
- 12 cups Water
- 1 pack All-Purpose Cream
- 1 Big Can Condensed Milk
- 1 small can Evaporated Milk
- 1 Big Can Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 cup small sago
- In a pot combine 1 pack gelatin powder, ½ cup sugar and 4 cups of water. Stir to dissolve. Turn on the stove and stir over medium heat until it boils. Pour into a mold and let it cool to set.
- Repeat the same process in making Mango Flavored Jelly and Buko Pandan Jelly. After it set shred the jellies or cut it into strips.
- In a bowl combine all-purpose cream, condensed milk and evaporated milk. Mix well.
- Add sweet whole kernel corn into a shredded jellies.
- Pour the milk mixture and mix well.
- Add small Sago. Mix well
- Chill in the ref before serving.
- Serve and enjoy the jelly salad.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/creamy-super-sarap-jelly-corn-sago-salad-budget-dessert-recipe-for-christmas-new-year/