How to Make Fruits Salad using FRESH FRUITS | Healthy Salad & Perfect for all occasions
- 8-10 pcs Lakatan Banana
- 1 pc. Apple (slice cubes)
- 1 cup slice grapes
- 1 can Angel Kremdensada
- ¼ small can Condensed Milk
- 1 small can of Fruit Cocktail (Remove juice)
- 1 bottle of Nata De coco
- 1 can Angel evaporated milk
- In the bowl pour the kremdensada, evaporated milk and condensed milk, Mix well
- In a container pour fruit cocktail, apple, grapes, nata de coco and banana then pour the milk mixture into the fruit mixture. Mix until combined
- Refrigerate the Fruity salad before serving.
- Serve and Enjoy the Fruit Salad.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/top-10-yummy-filipino-recipes-perfect-for-new-year-salo-salo/