Bread Pudding Recipe
- Leftover pan de salt or while
- Bread, cubed to fill 6 cups
- 1medium can condensed milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine water and condensed milk.
- Soak pieces of bread in mixture. Add vanilla.
- Beat when bread is soft.
- Pour in a greased loaf pan or in a leche flan mold.
- Preheat oven at 340”F, then bake mixture for 45 minutes. (Steam baking is also an option.)
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/bread-pudding-recipe/