How to Cook Sweet & Spicy Squid | No. 1 Recipe for SQUID | Easy to Cook & Super SARAP!
- 1 kg squid (clean and cut)
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 pc onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 small thumb ginger
- 1 small bunch of spring onions
- 2-3 pcs. green chili
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¼ cup water(optional)
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tbsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Prepare all the ingredients and cut.
- Heat the pan and pre- cook the squid. Removed excess water from the squid using strainer.
- In the same pan add the sesame oil then saute the ginger, garlic and onion. Over low heat only.
- Add the tomato paste, green chili, spring onion, oyster sauce, water, salt, pepper, sugar.
- Then add the pre-cook squid, chili flakes and half of sesame seeds. Stir well
- Continue stirring until well cooked.
- Serve and enjoy.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/how-to-cook-sweet-spicy-squid-no-1-recipe-for-squid-easy-to-cook-super-sarap/