Tofu Sisig Recipes
- 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice)
- 1 pc white onion ( dice)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 small bell pepper(small dice)
- 1 pc chili red
- 1 pc chili green
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 pcs calamansi
- ⅛ cup knorr seasoning
- 2 tbsp butter
- Oil for frying
- Prepare and slice all the ingredients and cooking tools.
- Heat the pan with oil and fry the tofu until golden brown. Strained the excess oil
- After frying, in the same pan remove the oil and add the butter.
- Saute the onion, garlic, and bell pepper then add the chillies and fried tofu.
- Seasoned with salt, pepper, sugar, knorr seasoning, calamansi and mayonnaise. Stir it well
- Served in a Sizzling Plate and Add more mayonnaise if you like, with knorr seasoning, extra chili and calamansi.
- Share and enjoy
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/tofu-sisig-recipes/