Italian-Style Bread Recipe
- 4 pieces of large and thick white bread
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ Cup butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- ½ cup dilis, cooked and chopped finely.
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil or parsley
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Divide each slice of bread into four squares,
- Sprinkle olive oil on all squares, both sides, Set aside.
- Mix butter thoroughly with garlic, dilis, balis or parsley and pepper.
- Spread this mixture on both sides of the bread.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 356”F until the cheese melts and turns light brown.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/italian-style-bread-recipe/