- kilo beef sirloin (cut into 3 ” strips)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons calamansi juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- cooking oil
- 1 big red onion (sliced thinly to make rings)
- Marinate beef in soy sauce, calamansi, salt & pepper for 30 minutes.
- In a pan, heat oil and stir-fry beef until cooked and tender. Set aside
- Saute onion rings in oil.
- Serve beef in a platter topped with onion rings.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/bistek-recipe-2/