Ref Cake Recipe
- 2 packs of lady fingers (broas)
- 4 large mangoes, sliced
- 2-3 cups candied pili nuts
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 packs all purpose cream
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Mix the condensed milk and cream together.
- Slightly dip lady fingers in a evaporated milk.
- Place a layer of lady finger at the bottom of a container.
- Add a layer of mixed condensed milk and cream on top of the ladyfinger.
- Place mangoes and pili nuts on top.
- Repeat procedure until you reached the desired. Lastly top with mangoes and pili.
- Put in a refrigerator, to serve cold.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/ref-cake-recipe/