Sardinas Pasta Recipe
- 500g spaghetti pasta, cooked
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 cup whole cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 can chickpea
- 1 can sardines in tomato sauce
- cheddar cheese to top
- spring onion for garnish
- lemon wedges
- In a pan, saute onion, whole cherry tomatoes and garlic in little oil.
- Add chickpeas and chili flakes.
- Then add sardines with tomato sauce and simmer.
- Top it over the pasta and add grated cheddar on top. Garnish with spring onions and sliced lemon.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/sardinas-pasta-recipe/