White Christmas Chicken Barbeque Recipe By Chef Boy Logro
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup molasses
- 50 grms. butter
- 10 cups vinegar
- ½ cup minced onion
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. Chili powder
- ½ cup catsup
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 whole chicken, sliced into 4 pcs.
- ½ cup salad oil
- In saucepan, combine tomato sauce, water, molasses, catsup, butter vinegar, onion, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Simmer mixture 15 – 20 minutes, set aside.
- Brush halved portion chicken with salad oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place bone side down on grill. Boil over slow coals or pan griller, 25 minutes, turn, broil 20 minutes. Brush with sauce.
- Continue broiling, turning occasionally and basting with sauce 10-15 minutes or until tender.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/white-christmas-chicken-barbeque-by-chef-boy-logro-recipe/