Cheese Sticks Recipe
- 10-15 lumpia wrappers
- 100 grams (3.5 oz.) cheddar cheese
- oil for deep frying
- water for sealing lumpia wrappers
- Seal the lumpia wrappers for about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Slice the cheese into 10-15 sticks, each about 3 inches long and ½ inch wide. Put each stick in a lumpia wrapper. Seal each.
- Deep fry each cheese stick until golden brown and crisp. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Serve hot with your sauce.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/cheese-sticks-recipe/