Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- ¾ medium-sized pumpkin, skin and seeds removed then chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 1 ½ tsp curry powder
- 2½ cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup full cream
- 2 rolls baguette, sliced
- ½ cup raisins
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Chili powder to taste
- Place pumpkin, potatoes, onion, curry powder and stock in a large slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Turn off the heat and allow to cool.
- Using a food processor process until smooth.
- Place soup in the bowl.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/pumpkin-soup-recipe/