Halloween Cemetery Cake Recipe
- 24 pcs brownie squares
- 350 ml melted chocolate or chocolate ganache
- ¼ cup candy sprinkles
- 16 pcs big, white marshmallows
- ½ cup chocolate sprinkles or chocolate chip
- 6 pcs butter biscuit
- 1 cup gummy worm
- Arrange brownies in a pan, make two layers and spread with chocolate ganache.
- Arrange two marshmallows vertically as ghost, stick with toothpick to stand.
- Put chocolate chips for eyes.
- Let the butter biscuit stand as a tomb design alternatively with the marshmallows.
- Put gummy worms around the area of the marshmallows and tombs.
- Sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/halloween-cemetery-cake-recipe/