Alugbati Salad Recipe
- 150 grams alugbati
- 4 pcs tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pc white onion, sliced thinly
- 2 pcs salted egg, shelled and cubed
- 6 pcs danggit, fried and coarsely chopped
- 5 pcs juice of calamansi
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp shrimp paste (Bagoong)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and trim alugbati and steam for a few minutes.
- Mix the tomatoes, white onion, salted egg and crushed danggit.
- Make a vinaigrette by mixing the olive oil, calamansi and bagoong in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/alugbati-salad-recipe/