Bulacan – Style Leche Flan Recipe
- 12 pcs. Eggyolks
- 1 ½ cans condensed milk
- 1 ½ cans evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 tsps. Dayap rind
- ½ cup caramelized sugar ( ¾ cups sugar boiled in ½ cup water )
- Beat the egg yolks and add the milk, sugar and dayap rind. Mix Thoroughly.
- Strain the resulting mixture to make it fine; set aside.
- Pour caramelized sugar in a molder ( llanera). Follow with the eggyolk mixture.
- Steam for 45 minutes to 1 hour until set. Remove from molds prior to serving.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/how-to-make-leche-flan-recipe/