Fiesta Flan Recipe
- 1 bar Yellow Gulaman (shredded)
- ⅔ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Sugar (for caramelized sugar)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup Evaporated Milk
- 3 pc Eggs
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, add water to syrup to make 1½ cups )
- Caramelize sugar in pan. Divide into 3 llanera/molds. Spread ¾ of fruit cocktail at the bottom of molds. Set aside
- Dissolve gulaman and sugar in syrup – water mixture. Boil until gulaman has dissolved, then strain. Return the liquid into pan. Keep it warm.
- In a bowl using wire whisk, beat eggs until creamy. Strain on bowl.
- Stir in milk and vanilla. Mix with gulaman. Cook over low heat with constant stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Pour into prepared molds with caramelized sugar. Cover and chill until set.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/fiesta-flan-recipe/