Chocolate Cream Cake Recipe
- ½ box (517 g) Devil’s Food Cake Mix (for cake, baked per package directions using 7” x 7” pan )
- ⅓ cup All-Purpose Cream (for cream, chilled)
- ½ tbsp Sugar (for cream)
- ½ tsp Unflavored Gelatin (for cream, dissolved in ½ tbsp hot water)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Cream (for chocolate mousse, chilled)
- 2 tbsp Confectioner’s Sugar (for chocolate mousse)
- ⅛ tsp Vanilla Extract (for chocolate mousse)
- 1 ½ tbsp Cocoa Powder (for chocolate mousse)
- ½ tsp Unflavored Gelatin (for chocolate mousse, dissolved in ½ tbsp hot water)
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (for cream, drained)
- CREAM: whip ⅓ cup all-purpose cream with sugar until fluffy. Fold in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and gelatin mixture.
- Cool cake. Frost sides and top of cake with Cream mixture. Create your design of choice using the Chocolate Mousse.
- CHOCOLATE MOUSSE: whip ½ cup all-purpose cream with vanilla. Add confectioner’s sugar, cocoa and gelatin mixture. whip until stiff peaks. Fill icing bag. Use as topping for cake.
- Makes 15 servings
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/chocolate-cream-cake-recipe/