Fruity Glaze Recipe
- 1 pc (medium) Red Apple (pared, cored and cut into chunks)
- ¼ cup Sugar (white or brown)
- ¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ cup Peanut Brittle (crushed)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail
- Combine apple with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail with syrup, sugar and cinnamon. Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and mash coarsely.
- Should be a bit chunky. Cool slightly
- Serve as topping/sauce to cakes, ice cream, sorbet and other frozen desserts. Sprinkle with peanut brittle.
- Makes 3-1/2 cups (20 servings)
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/fruity-glaze-recipe/