Creamy Carbonara Recipe
- 500g fettuccine pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- 1 pack (200g) carbonara-style sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup ham, sliced into small squares
- 1 cup mushrooms
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ cup cheese, grated
- salt & pepper, to taste
- ½ cup crispy fried bacon, chopped (for topping)
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped (for topping)
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the onion. Sauté until translucent.
- Add ham and mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Lower the heat then add the all-purpose cream and carbonara-style sauce. Mix well.
- If you want a thinner sauce, add about ½ cup of water.
- Add cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well then bring to a boil.
- Give it another mix before removing from heat.
- Pour the creamy carbonara sauce to the cooked pasta.
- Garnish with chopped crispy fried bacon and chopped parsley.
- Serve and enjoy your creamy carbonara pasta!
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/creamy-carbonara-recipe/