- 4 pcs mature coconut, shredded
- 1 pc young coconut, shredded
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds
- 4 cups water
- 1 kg malagkit flour
- banana leaves, wilted
- ¾ cup molasses
- Extract coconut milk from mature coconut by adding water and squeezing out gata or coconut milk.
- Strain and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to coconut milk.
- Mix well.
- Pour ¼ cup batter on wilted banana leaves, roll and seal ends.
- Bake over live charcoal 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
Recipe by Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ at https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com/tupig-recipe/