EGG SALAD WITH APPLE AND CASTAÑAS SANDWICH Recipe
- 1 baguette
- 8 hard-boiled eggs peeled and diced
- ½ cup celery chopped
- ½ cup carrots diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup left over castanas roughly chopped
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 tsps. lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cheese slices/singles
- parsley for garnish
- paprika for garnish optional
- In a mixing bowl, add the eggs, celery, apple, carrots, mayonnaise, castanas, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Using a spoon, place the egg salad on the baguette and top with cheese single/ slices.
- Bake in the oven until cheese melts.
- Garnish with parsley and a little paprika if preferred then serve.