These crispy eggplant roll ups are the ultimate tasty treat for family and friends. I served them up at my last party and they were devoured in minutes. The great thing is, they can be made up in about 30 minutes with a few simple ingredients.
- 3 pcs. Eggplant
- 1/4 kilo of Ground pork
- 1 pc. Egg
- ¼ cup of Flour
- 1 pc. Onion
- Spring onion
- 1 tsp. Salt, pepper and paprika
- ¼ cup of ice-cold Water
- Oil for frying
- Slice the onion into dice.
- Mix the ground pork with onion, spring onion, flour, egg, salt, pepper and paprika then mix well.
- Slice the eggplant using peeler into thin and set aside.
- Add the mixing pork into slice eggplant then roll and lock with toothpick.
- Mix the flour with cold water and salt and pepper to make a butter mix.
- Dip the rolled eggplant into butter mix until coated.
- Dip fries the eggplant roll until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with favorite sauce and enjoy.