- 1 cup of All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cups of evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Egg white
- ¼ cup sugar(another)
- melted butter
- white sugar
- grated cheese
- Mix the dry ingredients and strained to refine and filtered then shift until done. Set aside
- add the egg yolks, evaporated milk and butter then mix it well.
- Using mixer mix the egg white until fluffy and pour gradually the sugar until combine and double.
- Mix gradually the fluffy mixture and bread mixture then mix slow until combined.
- Prepare the molder then brush of melted butter.
- Pour the mixture and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve with toppings and enjoy.