- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Orange Zest
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 20 pc (large) Lumpia Wrappers
- Fruit Cocktail Syrup (for optional sauce)
- 1 tbsp Orange Extract (for optional sauce)
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch (for optional sauce)
- Sugar (for optional sauce, to taste)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained)
- Combine DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, ground cinnamon, grated orange zest, brown sugar and 1 tablespoon cornstarch. Mix well.
- Wrap every 2 tablespoons of mixture in lumpia wrapper. fry until golden brown.
- Sauce: Mix fruit cocktail syrup, orange juice, 1 tablespoon cornstarch and sugar. simmer until thick.
- Makes 18-20 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog Notes: Has Calcium – for strong bones and teeth.