- 1 bar each Gulaman (red, yellow, white, separately shredded)
- 3 tbsp Evaporated Milk (optional)
- 1 dozen Whole Eggshells (washed, dried)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained (reserve syrup), chopped and divided into 3 portions)
- Combine fruit cocktail syrup, sugar and 2 cups of water. Divide into three portions. Cook each gulaman bar in the solution. Stir until gulaman is dissolved. Strain and pour into bowls.
- Mix each gulaman mixture with portioned DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and 1 tablespoon milk. Pour about ¼ cup of mixture in each eggshell. Chill until set. Then, peel each eggshell and serve immediately.
- Makes 12 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Chef’s Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog notes: High in Vitamin C – Helps fight common sicknesses.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More