- 1 bar each Gulaman (red, yellow, white, separately shredded)
- 3 tbsp Evaporated Milk (optional)
- 1 dozen Whole Eggshells (washed, dried)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained (reserve syrup), chopped and divided into 3 portions)
- Combine fruit cocktail syrup, sugar and 2 cups of water. Divide into three portions. Cook each gulaman bar in the solution. Stir until gulaman is dissolved. Strain and pour into bowls.
- Mix each gulaman mixture with portioned DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and 1 tablespoon milk. Pour about ¼ cup of mixture in each eggshell. Chill until set. Then, peel each eggshell and serve immediately.
- Makes 12 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Chef’s Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
Lusog notes: High in Vitamin C – Helps fight common sicknesses.