- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1, 12 ounces, package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1, 7 ounces, jar Kraft Marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Combine sugar, margarine and milk in heavy 2 1/2 quart saucepan.
- Bring to full rolling bail, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring.
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate till melted.
- Add marshmallow creme, nuts and vanilla. Beat till blended.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Let cool and serve.
- Microwave margarine in 4 quart microwave-safe bowl on high one minute or until melted.
- Add sugar and milk. Mix well.
- Microwave on high 5 minutes or until mixture begins to boil, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Mix well. Scrape bowl.
- Continue microwaving on high 5 1/2 minutes. Stir after 3 minutes.
- Stir in chips until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into greased 9 inch square pan or 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Cool at room temperature. Cut into squares.