- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1, 12 ounces, package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1, 7 ounces, jar Kraft Marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Combine sugar, margarine and milk in heavy 2 1/2 quart saucepan.
- Bring to full rolling bail, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring.
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate till melted.
- Add marshmallow creme, nuts and vanilla. Beat till blended.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Let cool and serve.
- Microwave margarine in 4 quart microwave-safe bowl on high one minute or until melted.
- Add sugar and milk. Mix well.
- Microwave on high 5 minutes or until mixture begins to boil, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Mix well. Scrape bowl.
- Continue microwaving on high 5 1/2 minutes. Stir after 3 minutes.
- Stir in chips until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into greased 9 inch square pan or 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Cool at room temperature. Cut into squares.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More